Where is everyone from?

I even didn’t hear about that zeemaps.

Google’s My Maps is free i guess and has 2000 points limit per layer

That is how I started it, a layer for each machine, but it looks as if anyone can delete pins. With the thinking being add a picture and a pin near your machine’s location, a new pin on each layer for each machine you have.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nQSICiFrv5GvTIIBy_JuiyQWsK8sYOGX&usp=sharing

Can you delete the pin I put at the four corners? If we hit the 2k limit for any machine we can just add another layer.

From android app i can’t edit your map.

Buy the way it seems embedding a map on a page now is paid except 2 simplest cases. But i think a link to map is not priced )

That’s the link to you map as app shares it

V1 Engineering

No need to share Google drive link

You have to be signed in to edit it. The drive link is the only way it lets me share it for some reason.

I didn’t get do you try to share editing with someone to help you fill the map or you try to avoid the case when someone broke your data?

Anyway I have to check with desktop tomorrow.

Whenever i launched it in signed browser on the mobile it opens the application for the link.

Last time I tried something like this for a project I made a google form to submit data (i.e. City, State, Project, etc.)

Then that went into a google sheet that I then ran the plug-in mapping streets then shared that map out to the rest of the group.

Worked alright for a quick and dirty solution.

Chantilly, VA

ok. the map isn’t editable in desktop browser too. and if I try to click SHARE link it complains that map must be shared to everyone.

and the link enough to open it is

embedding code is

but as i said, embedding to a site may be paid

I think, but am not sure, that Facebook has this ability. I’m pretty sure one of the airgun pages I belong to did this a while ago.

Euuuu, facebook.

1 Like

Clifton, NJ

my new website

Perth, Australia.

Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada - Soon to be FOUR V1 machines…

@Billsey - What defines the “eastern end of the Gorge”? You live in a beautiful spot!

The eastern end of the gorge is where things dry out. Cascade Locks, 30 miles east of Portland, is almost always raining, Hood River, 20 miles east is much less rainy, and The Dalles, 20 more miles east (and where I live), is considered more of a desert environment. Portland gets something like 40 inches of rain each year and The Dalles is closer to 14 inches. East from The Dalles is mostly scrub brush and rocks.

Indiana here

Next time I’m through Hood River I’ll have to head east for some sightseeing.

Steinbach, Mantoba, Canada

Hi, I’m Holand from USA.