Where to order filament from?

Folks I live in an area where the closest place to get filament is Micro Center over 90 minutes away. So I’ve bought there when I’m up there or via them online.

I’m not thrilled with their PLA but the PLA+ I got from them seems nice.

So do anyone have a good source to order from? And a recommendation for PLA or PLA+?

Fusion Filaments have been my go to. US based in Wisconsin, great colors, unique filament blends (870 is true htpla+ and pet htpet+). They do refill spools with a full KG per spool. All around good experience so far. Highly recommend, Everything is sub par after trying them.

I have been excited about protopasta, atomic, and ziro cf on amazon.

I like paramount’s colors, wanted to try filastruder.com… My Primo was built with www.fiberich-usa.com PLA and the parts turned out really well.

Getting decent prints took awhile to figure out that my parts fan was cooling the extruder too much, causing heat creep and low temp wasn’t bonding very well. My Burley has several brittle parts until I got things fixed.

1 Like

On amazon I have had a lot of good filement from, hatchbox, overture, mika3d, gizmo dorks, enotepad, and eSun. I had a bad spool from sunlu and haven’t ordered from them since.

I love the carbonfiber black pla from enotepad. I have ordered probably close to 10 of those. For my primo I used this and the mika3d gold. Golden Primo First build

1 Like

I even grabbed the Amazon basics pack of 5 pla spools. I have worked with the white and dark Grey so far and they print really well.

1 Like

ZYLtech has 5kg spools for $90 plus shipping. I’ve been happy with them. And 15% off with coupon code UNCLEJESSY! be sure to add the exclamation mark.
https://www.zyltech.com/

So wait,

1668770202-

Or

download

:rofl:

2 Likes

Having met Cooter and sat on his General LEE and chatted for over an hour I’d have to say the original Uncle Jessie.

2 Likes

Lol, “have mercy”! I found it through a YouTuber that pushes that brand, I guess he is an uncle that goes by Jessy. :rofl:

1 Like