Whoopeeeee!

It’s official. Our names are on it. In a little over a year, I’ll have a real shop space!

6 Likes

Congrats! Should be an interesting year for you!

1 Like

So, you got yerself some sand and mebbe a few lizzards… Don’t forget to check boots & gloves for scorpions! And spiders. Big spiders…

The_Spider_Tank

1 Like

I’ll just leave this here:

Whereabouts is that (what state, no need to dox yourself)?

Looks like a lot of room for toys. Is that 8.7 acres? Sounds like you need to get a tractor or a 4 wheeler.

Or an airplane :grin:

Gyrocopter!

2 Likes

So freaking awesome. V1 meetup/bbq at your place 6/18/21 be there or be square!

2 Likes

Well, crap… Do I choose the meetup, or a square gantry… Hmmmm… :thinking:

I guess I have a while, probably still won’t be square by the time 2021 rolls around anyway… :rofl:

1 Like

The rattlesnakes, though…

1 Like

I’m totally building some clubhouses for the kids and a shed or two with the cnc. Yeah, 8.7 acres, in AZ. Tractor will be a must, 4 wheeler, well, why not? I miss my Suzuki.

That’s awesome. A shop was something I never thought I’d have/own until I suddenly did. Now I don’t know how I’d live without one.

1 Like

Very nice is that you in the pic? We Love Arizona have fun with the build.

Bonus points for a Strandbeest or two to roam the open spaces…

1 Like

That guy’s work is really neat!

Those are my kids wandering around

1 Like

Nice piece of land I envy you🤢

1 Like

e1e0d30cb10c2d213f783dc95fd6ba6c

1 Like

If I’m being honest, I envy myself. It’s been a long time coming. Once upon a time I worked 60-90 hours a week in a restaurant for just enough money that we could never quite have anything left after tax day, and of course there was no such thing as a 401 or health insurance. You ever hear people talk about those towns where everybody has dreams but almost nobody ever reaches them?

2 Likes

Looks like my back yard…

1 Like

I envy you, that in you dont have to cut grass every week.

2 Likes