Wiring my electronics

Hello, I was hoping someone could help answer and figure out the answer to this question. I have built my MPCNC, I tested all the motors and they work so my question is this how do you do wire management? I have read some forums with people saying they used an Ethernet cable but I didn’t find any concrete evidence on how you set up the wire management. Help and advice with this question is greatly appreciated

Mine mostly just drags around on the table on one side. The other side goes through the tubes, so that side is tidy. Z goes up to the ceiling and back down with the vac hose.

1 Like

Mine is pretty much the same as Barry’s. If I were to try and tidy it up, I’d probably use the tape measure trick or chains on the sides.

Same here. I did print a chain that seems to be mostly in the way now that it has a new home (front became the back) It will someday be moved to the back side. I did the tape measure trick as @billsey mentioned. Same, same hung Z from above. I really like the tape measure trick for the control feed to the Z assembly. X does alright off to the (left) side in the photo; it may get some love when the chain get moved…

I leaned more to the get it working and under control and enjoy getting comfy running it then (now) go back and tweak.

Also happy to share more photos if that helps.

2 Likes