Wishing Everyone a Merry Christmas!

I would like to thank all that have helped me on my journey (Ryan most of all)!

No I did not make this, maybe next year :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Thank you and right back at you!

Merry Christmas!

2 Likes

And merry Christmas from michigan!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas from Ohio

3 Likes

Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals.

3 Likes

Bah, humbug! I didn’t authorize another piece of coal for the stove, so that’ll come out of your pay…

Merry Christmas!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas from Florida!

4 Likes

Just in case… Merry Christmas from Texas!

4 Likes

Thank you all and Merry Christmas from Missouri.

3 Likes

Looks like one of those “Magic Eye” things.

Merry Christmas everyone, hope the new year is a good and prosperous one!

4 Likes

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all of you great people! Hope your days are good and that 2022 will be a good year! (And for most of us- better than 2020 and 2021!!)

3 Likes

Ryan, your creations have been a great distraction for many of us over these last couple of crazy years. Thank you and keep ’em coming.

Season’s Greetings from Texas!

5 Likes

Happy holidays to all of you! I am sure this is gonna be a great year.

1 Like

I will just echo everyone here. I hope this year hasn’t been too bad for anyone, and looking to have a better year to come.

Side note: my pursuit of an MPCNC will be getting put on hold, unfortunately, as the better half has now decided we need to get a new house. The unfortunate part is it getting put on hold…the good news is, depending on where we decide to buy, I may get the permission I need to build a separate shop out back, or I’ll have a clean slate in the garage to design and set up what I want. It all depends on what house we get. I will still continue to lurk and learn from all of you!

1 Like

We will be ready for a cook out when you are done moving!

You are on!!..though you’ll have to come to the other side of the country!! I’m on the NC coast.