I officially decided to build this back in Jan, but had a set back with some minor printer surgery. However, fast forward to today I got this working. This is the most advanced thing I’ve built to date. I had a sense I could do it (or wouldn’t have started) but wasn’t sure I’d actually get all the way through the build with a fully functional CNC machine.
I still need to calibrate my endstops, do some actual cutting, wire management todo, figure out a work holding system, but wanted to share my excitement of having it officially up and running.
The forum’s been a huge help. Thanks to everyone who contributed to this wealth of knowledge.