I have a 5’x5’ build, 48" x 48" cutting envelope with rail supports. I am using all the updated 525 parts, printed by me. Running with mach3 using breakout board and haoyu tb6600 drivers and 42BYGHW811 steppers 67oz-in.
I have been trying to troubleshoot a Jitter problem I have been having. It is being transferred into the work. Here’s what I have done to to try and resolve the issue.
- Reconfirmed the frame is square and parallel. Diagonals and side rails are all within 1-2mm.
- Tighten the belts to what I what I figure they should be and have adjusted a little beyond. Too tight?
- Sanded all rails with 280 grit.
- Square the rollers using a measure tape before tuning on the motors and locking it in square.
- Played around with different speeds.
- Played around with the stepper current with not significant change.
I have also played around with the middle assembly tension bolts and have noticed that I could not get both tension bolts a and tension bolts b to make full contact. Not sure if that matters and if so how to fix it. The jittering also seems worst when x and y are moving at he same time, like circles, curves and diagnonals. I think I have mentioned everything I can think of at the moment. P.s I do love my mpcnc, great design. Also I have used all the electronics on a different cnc with no trouble in the past.