XYZ homepostion

I have a ramps 1.4 and i have the B16_32-LCD-112515 firmware, I don’t use any limit switch.
G92 X0 Y0 Z0 wouldn’t work with me in repetier, before any cut I move the X Y Z with the manual control in the repetier and every time before the cut i unplug my MPCNC to reset my Axis.
IS that right?

The G92 X0 Y0 Z0 will zero everything, once you do that, no need to unplug.

It reset my Axis in the LCD only not in the repetier and if i move my X and Y then Reset(G92) it moves to my first postion(first cut)

I don’t have a lcd, but I don’t think it matters. If I home my router, I have endstops, so x home and y home brings it all the way to the front left corner of my cutting area, that automatically sets X0 and Y0 at that point. Now say if I move my router to the corner of whatever I’m going to cut, which is usually where I set my gcode zero to, and issue a g92 x0 y0 z0(already moved bit to surface), it rezeros to that point. No matter where I move the router to after that, if I issue a g0 x0 y0 it goes back to the new zero. If I move the router, say to move it out of the way to put in a hold down and just hit start, it moves to this zero position before cutting. You’re not seeing this behavior?

Actually i don’t have endstops but i thinking of install them.
If i do a first cut then after finishing it i move my X and Y then do a second cut they are offset for the first cut.
If you send G92 X0 Y0 in repetier Do you reset it the X and Y display in repetier?

Yep it resets everything. Like I said, I don’t have a lcd, I only use repetier. The endstops won’t help with this particular problem though.

Try sending M114 after the G92 X0 Y0 Z0, it should say (0,0,0)

There was a topic in reprap forum about my problem and the solution was sending
G92 X0 Y0 Z0
@isathome

The last command is for the host to tell you are at zero position, so visual coordinates/drawing matches data printed.

I fix it
Thanks for helping