Y axis cable?

It’s going to get the good ol’ dangle from the ceiling, I have a few tools set up this way and I have tested to make sure it won’t get in the way for this one and from corner to corner it never touches the table. I have a Ridgid that has more power than any vac should and shouldn’t have an issue pulling the chips and dust up and over, It will clear out a dado cut the same way with no issues from my table saw and that’s some dust right there! I will just tie into my pvc running along my rafters and run some 2’ hose down it, the suction from the vac will keep it suctioned tight like a bungie almost but not with enough force to pull the gantry up off the table. I had it positioned under one of my stations earlier today testing that just to be sure. So the hose won’t actually be touching anything on the table, although I’m not sure how much suction it will cause once I reduce it to fit that tiny vac hole on the plate :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

That looks like it would be perfect for what I need! Thank you so much for the file! Also I love the fact it puts no strain on the wiring!

1 Like