3D print improvements

1. Did you buy everything from here? YES
    a)If you didn’t or changed some things please don’t leave out any details.
    b)What firmware? Up to date

2. Are you using end stops? No
    a)If so please disconnect them.
    b) If the problem is still there leave them disconnected while troubleshooting.

3. Are you using all my recommended parts? YES
    a) If not please list what parts you used.
    b) I am not against other peoples parts but most of them have not actually even been tested on a working machine. I am against people making “improved” parts when they have not even tried mine. Please, “don’t fix what ain’t broke”.

4. Include a picture so obvious errors might be spotted.

I have printed a 1 inch cube to test shape accuracy. I am still having issues with the accuracy with the print. In the photos you can see I am having trouble with my Y axis lines are at an angle. Also my Z direction of the component seem to gradually shift towards the +y access. I have printed at different angles and its also the +y direction.

Things I have done to try to correct.

-Ensured all height measurements are exact
-Leveled everything and used a leveler to check (traveling bars, extruder mount, table)
-Ensured diagonal measurements were the same
-Used the same method to level heat bed as you did with screws
-Using suggested slicer settings

Some items noticed in printing

-X directional bar with motors has been worn down by the middle z bearings.
-Middle assembly bearings seem really tight
-X directional bar with the motors have an 1/8 inch difference in measurement.

Height build volume is 10 inches. I feel that the frame is really rigid and do not see any abnormal shaking when printing. I have been printing bigger items but the Z directional build is throwing off any accuracy I need.

Try pulling the entire z assembly off by un-threading it. lay it on a flat surface to make sure the z rails aren’t twisted. The z motor mount or the tool holder can twist the rails while tightening it down.

If you assembled the middle assembly and then put it on the rails take out the 4 3" bolts and put them back all while on the gantry. Some people have assembled it and tightened it down before putting it on the rails and it tends to not tighten up at 90 degrees.

Just completed your recommendations. The Z rails were twisted a bit and my Y bars are now equal. Unfortunetly, no improvements on the printing side. Still have the gradual shift. I will down grade my print volume and reduce it to see if I can get some improvements.

Try the same print at 50-75% speed. your corners are pretty rounded so you might have some sway.

Try this one I think it will work .4 nozzle spiral vase test part, http://cloud.v1engineering.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/spiral.zip

Finally got around trying to your test piece and slowing down the print all the way to 50 %.

Attached are pictures from the 50% speed reduction. Looks like I am still getting the same results.

As for your testing part, it printed quick and easy. However, the same corner you can see on the square is making its appearance on the vase.

When it is printing can you feel the filament being pulled into the hot end kind of pulsing? If you do, you need to turn up the extruder driver. If not your rails might be extra rough, maybe a light sanding would help. Other than that you are printing really well, Maybe a few degrees too hot but so close.