Advice for new build

In that first photo, there are two endstops which show TRIGGERED. Check the wiring on those because it sounded like they shouldn’t be triggered.

Can someone explain the purpose of enstops?
I know that you use them for squaring but today I tried to cut a grid of holes at my spoil board and I realise that the z axis switches where triggered at every hole but the machine was still running. Is that normal? Also how can I fix the problem of when powering up my LR the z axis is at +200,0 and give more amps to my motors I use 92oz because at the middle of my y axis I lost some steps!

The endstops are ignored, except when homing. This is because:

1. The machine will skip steps before really hurting itself.
  2. Many machines don’t have them installed, but we use the same firmware.

In CNC, on bigger machines, they are used for safety. On 3D printers, the bed is hallowed ground. On our machine, they don’t do much, unless you are using them for auto squaring.

It isn’t a problem. Just make sure you set the Z0 with G92.

You can change that with gcode too. M906, IIRC. you will need to save any changes with M500, or it will revert when you reset the controller. Watch out for the motors getting too hot. Also, check that the tmc isn’t overhearing. In these drivers they will reduce the current instead of overheating.

Thanks again Jeff!! So if I want to set all my motors to 1200mah I need to sent M906 X1200 Y1200 Z1200 then M906 E1200 for the E0 motor and M906 T1 E1200 for the E1 motor. And then M500 for saving changes. Correct?

I am not sure about the E motors. You can probably check if it works with either M503 or M122.

I have fixed more amps to my motors with Jeff help. But now I am strangling with repetier host. When I move my lowrider2 from tft everything work perfect and I have made several cuts but when i connect to my repetier i get wrong z movement. I hit 10mm up and it rises much more than 40mm then i press 10mm down and it rises again more than 30mm. Here is a photo of two errors I get as soon as i connect my machine to repetier.

What would all of us do without Jeff?

Flounder and cry :wink:

Moving 40mm from a 10mm command is probably due to the wrong steps/mm. But it should work the same in RH and the TFT. So that’s weird.

G1 Z5 should move it to Z=5. That should skip anything weird in RH or TFT.

Those errors are nothing.