Aluminium , brass and copper bits

hi guys iv got my board finally on its way to me which i will post up when its finally finished as its a fairly big cnc which i will be using it to build another cnc but from metal , that being said does anyone have any links they can post here for me please for bits that are for aluminum , copper and brass as i cant find what i need properly on the internet or im looking in the wrong place for them , im assuming the bits would be different due to different densities between metals but for what im looking to try and do other than the upgraded metal cnc and plasma table the bits im looking for are milling bits of various sizes even very thin tipped bits , finishing bits if possible and v bits for engravings , iv ordered the selection pack from v1 but i think they are for use on things like plastic and wood and i don’t want to break them straight away over a dum mistake on my part , any help would be greatly appreciated guys and look forward to talking with you and mainlly being able to finish and post my mpcnc thanks to V1 . cheers all

1 Like