Arduino Mega+Ramp 1.4+Full graphic smart LCD controller

I just burned the allted Marlin 1.1.9 to a Arduino Mega+Ramp 1.4+Full graphic smart LCD controller.

With my CR-10 when I scroll through the menu, the selected item is shown inversed (with the background on and the text off). With Marlin it just underlines it. Is there a setting in Configuration.h (or some other config file) that will give the invert the selected menu item’s text? I looked and I cannot find one.

In order to test the stepper drivers (and to adjust the stepper driver current) I used the Marlin “Prepare->Move axis->Move [X|Y|Z]” menu item. When I increase the axis position then the stepper motors move. When I decrease the axis position then the stepper motors do not move. Anyone have any idea what is going on here? I assume that when I decrease the axis position the stepper motor should turn in the opposite direction.

I am soooooooooo close to having my MPCNC moving.

I looked around some more and found:

https://www.v1engineering.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/MPCNC813_GLCD_T8.zip

When I put this on my Mega+Ramps+LCD then the x/y/z steppers turn as expected.

I am using DRV8825 stepper motor drivers. Will I need to change anything in Configuration.h?

Now all I need to do is make a wiring harness and my MPCNC should start moving.

1 Like

They should move back to where they were, but they won’t move to a position less than zero. So you should find if you move the X to 50, then you should be able to move it back as well.