Assembly instructions

Hi all.

Noob here. I was wondering if someone can point me to some assembly instructions for the MP3DP. Including flashing the firmware needed on the Ramps 1.4. I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks in advance

Dave C

There really aren’t any other than the pics on the project page. The flashing instructions are on the firmware page, just use the correct file.

If you get stuck just post a question, most of it is pretty straight forward, anything that isn’t one of us will load some pictures up for you.

Thanks Ryan, I will check it out. I appreciate your help.

Dave

Very happy with the new Low rider performance, except the Z assembly or the (gantry) drops every time I reset the controller in order to zero x-y-z before start the program. could it be cause the steppers are not strong enough. Alternatively. How can I zero all without reset on the controller. Or, power off and on. any help will be appreciated.

When resetting the board your steppers will not be powered up and the gantry will drop. In the instructions it shows how to add gcode to your program that will reset it without a power down.

1 Like

Step 4

Hi Ryan: is that ( G 92 x0 y0 z0 ) ?

Yeah G92 X0 Y0 Z0, sorry I was not at a computer yesterday.

1 Like