Just have to finish the Z axis power and Vacuum Hose
Short and Stout, love it!
kyle did you use the burly c plans as i see ure using emt conduit did you find the 3/4" conduit to be super tight in the feet?
I didn’t have too much trouble getting the feet to fit. My only real “issue” was the nuts didn’t stay captive and had to use a flat head screwdriver on the nuts to hold them while tightening. Other then that the design could not have been better! Super impressed by all the hard work that’s been put into this by the v1 team. There support is amazing too. Kudos v1!
Just a quick update,I've added:
- spindle speed control for the dw660 using a router speed controller
- an endurance 3.5watt laser with a mount on the dw660, and dust covers
- modified the x y endstops to have zip tie brackets to prevent me from accidentally knocking them off all the time.
- Octoprint on a raspberry pi with all the custom commands I need for CNC
- And old Android TV I am using to control octoprint in the shop
- Bed sizes input to prevent time out during homing
- M73 enabled for octoprint
- Aayrns Laser fix
- Software end stops enabled for my bed size