All the files get marked with a revision number if anything changes, eg “V1”. If it does not have that it is an original part. The 25mm version of the machine was released as a beta since I can not source the tubes to test it. When you downloaded the first parts you had there should have been “beta” on the file links, and the main page posts, FB, and the forums all had info links as we discovered and tested the fixes. When everything was resolved the beta tag was removed.
We found that the Rollers need 1mm extra on the stepper M3 mount screws, and the core and core clamps had a 0.2mm error. Neither of these errors effected all users but I changed them any way to be correct. I am not sure why your other parts seem to be a differnt size.
As for not responding to you on FB or here right away. I do not spend more than a few minutes on FB a week the forums is where I spend all my time and it is still not enough. Here…well I get 30-90+ emails a day and I try to do my best to get to all of them, in order. I currently have 129 outstanding posts to read. Please understand I can not keep up with build blogs, fb, reddit, twitter, instagram, or discourse as well as the forums. I choose to spend my time here where things are public and searchable…and I love 95% of the people that hang out here help a lot…the other 5% well…they make me laugh so they are pretty cool as well.