Dual endstop in config.adv.h SKR1.4

yes, thats why Dualendstop is working :wink:

@Darianivan thats correct. On my mpcnc its working like that.

1 Like

Hi Spinne,
Well donne first of all, can you please share your firmware, i am printing the parts now but i am looking forward to go with SKR1.4 tmc2209.

Thanks in advance

I strongly recommend to compile your Marlin firmware according to your machine!
In fact I have uploaded in the directory compile a *.bin file, which can be put onto a sd-card. The board should recognize it automatically.

1 Like

Hi Spinne
Many thanks for your code. It really resolved my 3 sleepless days in an attempt to find or create something that my approaching MPCNC may digest. It moves now, assembly is still in the process.
Cheers

1 Like

hi everyone, I’m trying this firmware version and it works … only I have a problem with the endstop … they work … but too much! when I activate one, unplug the card from the usb and for repeiterhost it is as if it is no longer connected. As long as the switch is closed it is no longer possible to access the card.
how can i solve?

I had something like this happen when I set up a filament runout sensor on my 3d printer. When the switch would open (the filament ran out), I would lose my connection in OctoPrint. It turns out that I had wired it incorrectly (I was using the + on the board). When the switch would open, it was overloading the board on the printer, and crashing it.

Hi Scott.
I’m building a dual endstop MPCNC using SKR V1.4 and TMC2209’s. Just wondering if you could share your Marlin firmware with me to give me a head start? Thanks.

I’ll see if I can find it. I have changed my project around but I will have a look. It will be a couple days as I am not at home. Also. I seem to remember posting a git hub of it but can’t remember.