ok, I thought it would be more useful for homing
One question I do have is, what is the common method for the start-up procedure for a cutting project ?
The way I have been doing it is to:
- Secure the product to be cut to the work area
- Manually move the spindle too the home position (X and Y) as it was set in the Estlcam program
- Manually set the Y position (use the "paper method" to determine starting height)
- Turn on the power to the controller system
- Select print from SD card via the digital LCD controller
- Select the file and let it do it's work
BTW, I am having a ball with the MPCNC. Between designing parts for it and using it to cut what I need for my model aircraft, it is doing everything I currently need it to do.