Foldable learning tower

The foldable learning tower for my 13 month old daughter is finished.
There are some minor things to improve, but I’m very happy with the result :slight_smile:
I think she will enjoy it, too

The lower safety bar will be removed when she is big enough to climp the stairs up and down.

31 Likes

The rounded edges are superb, very nice work!

1 Like

That is great. Very effective use of material and it will probably be used for a long time, since it is conveniently able to store away.

1 Like

Thanks! I hope so :slight_smile:

I love that! Is that your own design?

Yes and no :wink:
I searched on the internet for folding designes and found something similar on etsy. But that one had no lower safety bar and with just adding one it won’t be foldable anymore.
So I redesigned it and changed some hinges and details.

3 Likes

That is so cool! Need to do this for my grandkids!

1 Like

OMG!!
it is so cool. My son would love it. Where can i get one of these?

Thanks, but unfortunaltey I don’t sell them :wink:

Very neat. I have a one year old neice who could use this. My CAD skills are growing but still not good enough to make something like this. Any chance I could buy a copy of dxf?

1 Like

@Rich I second this! My daughter just turned 1 and my wife is already on the prowl for one of these and most don’t fold nicely like this.

Hello guys. I’m sorry to say that I won’t share the CAD data or dxf drawings of this project. On the one hand because I copied some details from a seller on etsy, so it is not totally my own design.
And on the other hand I know how quick something like this turns into a business case. If I would share the data, it would be too easy for someone to make money with it…

A man of integrity; how sad :frowning: JK Rich, makes sense. I’ve been working in fusion and getting better at it; time to stretch the skills some more!

1 Like

Thanks for the inspiration.

8 Likes

I bought the foldable learning tower from Piccalio for my son.