I am reusing my old 3D printer board/drivers/power supply and a few other items I already have from previous projects.
- Arduino Mega + Ramp 1.4 (from old 3D printer)
- 5x A4988 drivers (from old 3D printer)
- 12v 10A power supply (from old 3D printer)
- 12864 LCD Display (from misc project)
- 5 x 84 oz.in nema 17 (from misc project)
- plenty of limit switch for double end stop everywhere coz they come with many kits.
I saw 2 options:
- connect both X’s and both Y’s to the same driver on the ramp
- connect each motor to its own driver on the ramp (isn’t that a better option ?).
I only see 3 builds on the marlin page, but none that seem to fit my setup (all of it), any help would be appreciated.