Homing Issue

I am using the RAMBo 1.4 board with each stepper plugged into a different driver. When I try to home the x or y axis, if the endstop gets hit, only x1 or y1 stops moving. I am sure there is somewhere in the firmware that I need to define x2 and y2 but I am not sure where that is. Thanks for the help!

I’d love to help, but I need some more information. Which firmware version are you using? A picture or two showing the board and the endstop connections would help here. Do you have the X2 and Y2 endstops connected to XMAX and YMAX? Does it move in X+, X-, Y+, and Y- directions under manual control?

1 Like

I am using the “Marlin-MPCNC_Rambo_T8_16T_LCD_DualEndstop” Firmware. Yes I have X2 and Y2 endstops connected to XMAX and YMAX. Everything moves fine under manual control.

Run an M119 command to verify all 4 endstops show up as x1 x2 y1 y2. If they do not then the firmware didn’t flash.

Thanks for the help! Ended up being a wiring issue where some of the endstops were intermittently reading incorrectly.