It's got a table, my build in Manitoba, Canada

Unsure on the wheels, it wobbles more than I’d like, and that’s flex in the wheels. Bummer.

2 Likes

Wobble isn’t as bad as it looks. The workpiece and tool are rigidly mounted. They just move together. As long as it doesn’t go very far, it’s ok.

Nice build. Welcome.

1 Like

My table wobbles, and it’s screwed to the floor. Don’t stress over it too much, probably alright.

1 Like

Good to hear. The table and machine are secure. It’s nice being able to roll it around. it’s SUPER easy to move with the wheels unlocked.

And this morning my collet adapter, and some new bits arrived. \o/

Hmm… Need to get the lumber to make my table soon… I like the looks of yours. May have to go with wheels, too. Especially without a dedicated workshop.

I think having wheels when you’re working in a parking space makes a lot of sense. I will say though, I have a shed workspace (16’x10’) and I tried to have movable carts for everything and I ended up not having enough room for anything. It was a nuisance to have to move things around whenever I needed to make a cut, and inevitably, I would use the table saw, then the miter saw, then the table saw, and I was spending all my time scooting stuff all over. Now, I have fewer tools in the shed, and I organize to have dedicated space for the tools I use often.

Thankfully the garage is 20x30…so when I’m working, I can set everything up in the middle of the floor, lock the wheels, and work. It’s only for cleanup I move it back.

Been actually using this the last couple days. Super impressed with the accuracy. Looks perfect over 350mm

3 Likes

Yea, I hate it when I run out of space in the shop…

:roll_eyes: yeah, I bet that happens a lot in your BARN!

2 Likes

Oh I have plenty space in the barn. It’s the shop that gets crowded. If I leave anything out in the barn for more than a day the bats poop on it.

2 Likes

Don’t discount the importance of bat poop!

Work at night keep them up enough to make them move.

Star trek? I know that suit but not the show darn it

Yes, TOS. Search for “Gorn”…

1 Like

I went out and shot at them with my nerf gun every day for a couple weeks, pissed them off for a bit, but they’re still there.

1 Like