Link from docs to forum and home?

Am I missing it, or are there not links from docs.v1engineering.com to forum.v1engineering.com and v1engineering.com?

I always felt like I was missing something too, it finally dawned on me an easy way to the Docs is at the top of forum title page which has Home Shop Docs links.

You are correct.

I was not sure if there should be separate links on the left main menu to do it. I have set the docs to open in a new window from either place so most will still have home or forums open. If you search or bookmark right into the docs, the home page does have a few main site links right at the top, a word hotlink and the large logo picture link.

Do you think there should be menu links?

Interesting, I may have a setting in my browser to block that or something because when I click on “Docs” link it opens in the current tab of my browser, then I’m stuck there with no link back to the forum.

During my build (and still, since I’m still referencing docs a lot), I was using a desktop and my phone and kept getting stuck in docs. I think it would be helpful to have Home, Shop, and Forum on the left side of docs, or at the top to be more like the other pages if that’s possible.

1 Like

Yes, for sure! We went back and forth on this a lot when we were trying to organize them. I find myself stuck in there as well but no one ever said anything so I thought I should just update my bookmarks.

I will make a note, which usually means this will take a little while, but I get there eventually.

1 Like

I think there is one tiny link of a globe at the very bottom or top right.

I knew there was another one, I couldn’t find it.

It isn’t sufficient. It was really just playing with the feature, but it is too subtle.

And to the shop! They don’t exactly jump out at you. :slight_smile: