Lobby Entrance Sign For Work

I had this sign in mind when I built the Lowrider.

There was this huge empty space on the wall as you walked into the lobby of our Assisted Living Community. This is exactly what it needed!

The Atria logo is 6 feet wide. It’s all 1/4" birch plywood painted flat black to match the railings.
I scanned the logo from a plastic gift bag and my wife cleaned it up in Inkscape. She’s been designing for her Glowforge, so she’s better at than I am. Trying to catch up to her skill level.

This is a simple project but I think it exemplifies the capability of a large format CNC like the Lowrider.

15 Likes

In the future, just ask the company for a copy of the logo. All companies that have any type of graphic will have them saved as svg somewhere for marketing purposes.

2 Likes

Stunning!!!

Hi David,

In normal times I would have gone that route, but at this particular time all our support center personnel have become shipping clerks, as they are shipping all our required PPE to about 200 communities. I’m guessing my request for a logo would fall very low on the priority list. The logo I scanned was surprisingly crisp and clean, so it didn’t take much work.

3 Likes

Very nice gives a special feeling to work and exceptional dedication :grinning:

1 Like