Lowrider2 none of the bin files work

Make sure port 1 is to port 1, and you can change modes by pressing IN the knob button for 3-5 seconds.

Power pictures?

You might want to keep the endstops unplugged until after a test run, they seem to cause the most issue for most.

When I said it was pretty difficult to do wrong, I was wrong, I did it wrong, lol. Yes I had put the ports round the wrong way, so port 1 was in 2.
So display now on, which is a great start for my excitement.
But still no movement from the motors, I am wondering if I sholdn’t have changed the jumpers that you had already set up. It had all the jumpers in, but I thought it was uart, so I bent the pin on the driver and removed all but one jumpler as per picture, is this incorrect?

Close, but they need to move over one to the black jumper position. See this picture here:

https://docs.v1engineering.com/electronics/skrpro/#uart

Make sure the MOTORS are also getting power.

Great thanks, looks like you are now reading my mind, so I thought the motors power was on the baord input power motors. Which I paralleled with the main power, so the top four terminals are used.
So it turns on now and the motors try to move, but I suspect I am missing something to do with power.

Why do you suspect something is wrong? It sounded like you fixed it until you said that.

Share a picture of the power connections if you are still worried. But if the motors are moving, then you have it right.

They are trying to move, but not actually moving, so its like there is not enough power,

Ok fixed that, me just being realy stupid. So now I have x y and z working. But othing on y2 and z2. I have swapped the motors over and they work fine n y1 and z1. Any ideas.

Where does it say this, I see V1 ENGINEERING but cant see where it tells what firware is loaded on the skr. I suspect I have the wrong one loaded as y2 and z2 are not operating.

There should be a number like 513S or 513D. S is for serial wiring. D for dual MPCNC. DL is for dual low rider.

IIRC, there is a phrase MPCNC v513D ready on the screen. You can also send M115 to get the string.

ok the m115 works, I have 513s, so is that the wrong one. It was meant to be pre-flashed with the lowrider with 5 motors. I think its the worng one, could you point me to the correct file, as I am a little confused with dual endstops lr and other names.
I have lowrider with 5 motors using skr 1.2 and 2209, itys the kit that ryan has supplied.
I am guessing its this one /v1EngineeringInc/MarlinBuilder/releases/download/513/V1CNC_SkrPro_2209-2.0.9.2.zip

From this page look in the SKR Pro Configurations section and select this firmware:

• V1CNC_Rambo_DualLR

This is the endstop version of the firmware, but you don’t have to have endstops installed to use it.

It was meant to be pre-flashed with the lowrider with 5 motors. I think its the worng one

The one you are currently running is the serial/series version. It also runs 5 motors, but you have to have a serial/series wiring harness to make it work. And it only uses three drivers on the board, not five.

1 Like

Not quite. It is the one that ends in DualLR for the Low Rider.

You can find it at MarlinBuilder releases

Somehow I missed the big “Lowrider2” in the title. As Jeff writes, the file you are looking for is:

• V1CNC_Rambo_DualLR

Previous post corrected.

1 Like

Thankyou, I thought that all the rambo ones, was a board called rambo, and as I had the skr board I have been ignoring them from the begining. So I might have been able to get one of my previous 2 boards working.

The rambo only works for the rambo. I missed that mistake. If you have the Skr Pro 1.2, then it is the V1CNC SkrPro DualLR

1 Like

And yet, 9 days ago I was told
" It comes with the one without the “DualLR” in the name (the Dual is referring to dual end stops)."

So is it this file that I want. /V1EngineeringInc/MarlinBuilder/releases/download/513/V1CNC_SkrPro_DualLR_2209-2.0.9.2.zip

That is the endstop version of the firmware, but you don’t have to have endstops installed to use it.

ok thanks, ill try it

OK I have flashed it with that firmware, now it says, no printer attached. This is what happened on every board I have bought.
Help please.

CAn you confirm what firmware is now on the board, and what buad rate the screen says (should be 250000)