M666 Not working (Solved)

I put the title when I had the endstops connected wrong, I thought the whole magical squaring thing was not working xD

I always used my machine using a square between the middle assembly pieces and the axis tubing before turning it on, and always ended being missaligned a few milimeters so the cuts were trash. Now it seems to be much better, I moved one endstop by hand and resulted in that photo.

Thank you all for your help again, and thank you Ryan for this machine :wink:

Re-reading my comments they always seem so negative…I am super stoked. First because we solved a small problem and got you working, second because the whole auto square is pretty awesome right!!! The only time I really had a bad cut was one of my first MP3DP parts wasn’t square enough, but it might have been I was so excited to cut it I didn’t square the machine first. Now though…whole new level.

I have sold a ton of dual endstop kits so we should see a bunch of new users. Thanks for getting in early and giving it a shot.

That picture doesn’t look square at all! Damn perspective! Congrats, now you can give slightly helpful, but personally satisfying advice about it!