Minimum Print Bed Size

I’m a bit of a novice in the 3d printing world and I’m looking at getting a 3D printer to print the parts for the mpcnc. I know it will cost more, but I’ve wanted a 3d printer anyways. I’m looking at some of the cheaper options around just to see what would be sufficient for printing the mpcnc parts. I am having trouble finding what the minimum printer dimensions are to print the parts for this. There are several i3 derivatives out there that print in the 200x200x180 range or so like the Monoprice Maker select which seem like they would work, but I’m curious if something like the maker mini would work or if it is too small. I’ve looked at the parts on thingverse to try to tell, I just can’t tell what the biggest part in each axis is.

I think the xy part is the widest base, and the tool mount is the tallest. I don’t have the numbers you want all my printers are at least 200x200x200.

I do need to put this up somewhere so I will look into as soon as I can.

Thanks! Are those Monoprice Maker/i3 clones good enough printers for parts like these? I see where you have said PLA is the material to use so I know they are supposed to work well with that medium. That gives me enough info to look around on the dimensions. Much appreciated.

I made these parts as easy as possible to print, no support needed. They should print on anything…fingers crossed.

Awesome. I’ll give it a try and return it if it doesn’t work. I’ve got a lot of experience woodworking so I’m used to tweaking tools and figureing things out so I think I’ll be ok. I’ll post back how my print went with the printer. Thanks again.