MiniRambo Configuration

Can anyone drop a link for the right Configuration file for a MiniRambo 1.3. I’m running the LCD screen and no dual endstops. I can’t figure out which one to use.
Thanks

• Go to the.GitHub page, https://github.com/Allted/Marlin
  • Use the branch pull down menu to select MPCNC_MRambo_T8_16T_LCD
  • Hit the clone or download button and download the zip
  • Extract the zip file and you should be good to go

Thanks Bill. I downloaded and extracted it. When I try to compile it fails. I’m using Arduino IDE 1.8.12.

Here is the error message if its relevant:

Arduino: 1.8.12 (Windows Store 1.8.33.0) (Windows 10), Board: “RAMBo”

sketch\src\HAL\HAL_AVR\u8g_com_HAL_AVR_sw_spi.cpp: In function ‘void u8g_spiSend_sw_AVR_mode_0(uint8_t)’:

sketch\src\HAL\HAL_AVR\u8g_com_HAL_AVR_sw_spi.cpp:90:3: error: ‘U8G_ATOMIC_START’ was not declared in this scope

U8G_ATOMIC_START();

^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sketch\src\HAL\HAL_AVR\u8g_com_HAL_AVR_sw_spi.cpp:90:3: note: suggested alternative: ‘SIG_ATOMIC_MAX’

U8G_ATOMIC_START();

^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SIG_ATOMIC_MAX

sketch\src\HAL\HAL_AVR\u8g_com_HAL_AVR_sw_spi.cpp:100:3: error: ‘U8G_ATOMIC_END’ was not declared in this scope

U8G_ATOMIC_END();

^~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sketch\src\HAL\HAL_AVR\u8g_com_HAL_AVR_sw_spi.cpp:100:3: note: suggested alternative: ‘U8G_ESC_END’

U8G_ATOMIC_END();

^~~~~~~~~~~~~~

U8G_ESC_END

sketch\src\HAL\HAL_AVR\u8g_com_HAL_AVR_sw_spi.cpp: In function ‘void u8g_spiSend_sw_AVR_mode_3(uint8_t)’:

sketch\src\HAL\HAL_AVR\u8g_com_HAL_AVR_sw_spi.cpp:110:3: error: ‘U8G_ATOMIC_START’ was not declared in this scope

U8G_ATOMIC_START();

^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sketch\src\HAL\HAL_AVR\u8g_com_HAL_AVR_sw_spi.cpp:110:3: note: suggested alternative: ‘SIG_ATOMIC_MAX’

U8G_ATOMIC_START();

^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SIG_ATOMIC_MAX

sketch\src\HAL\HAL_AVR\u8g_com_HAL_AVR_sw_spi.cpp:120:3: error: ‘U8G_ATOMIC_END’ was not declared in this scope

U8G_ATOMIC_END();

^~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sketch\src\HAL\HAL_AVR\u8g_com_HAL_AVR_sw_spi.cpp:120:3: note: suggested alternative: ‘U8G_ESC_END’

U8G_ATOMIC_END();

^~~~~~~~~~~~~~

U8G_ESC_END

exit status 1
Error compiling for board RAMBo.

This report would have more information with
“Show verbose output during compilation”
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

Follow the instructions here:

https://docs.v1engineering.com/electronics/marlin-firmware/

You don’t have u8glib installed correctly.

The firmware should actually be: https://github.com/Allted/Marlin/tree/V1CNC_MiniRambo

The one @billsey pointed you to is older.

Thanks for the help Jeff.

Arduino IDE is giving me this issue now.

Arduino: 1.8.12 (Windows Store 1.8.33.0) (Windows 10), Board: “RAMBo”

avr-gcc: error: CreateProcess: No such file or directory

Multiple libraries were found for “U8glib.h”
Used: C:\Users\KaleD\Documents\Arduino\libraries\U8glib
Not used: C:\Users\KaleD\Documents\ArduinoData\packages\rambo\hardware\avr\1.0.0\libraries\U8glib
exit status 1
Error compiling for board RAMBo.

This report would have more information with
“Show verbose output during compilation”
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

I don’t know windows very well, but is that the version from the app store? I don’t think that works (but I don’t know why).

1 Like

I reinstalled Arduino IDE and it seems to be working correctly. I must have had the app store version before. thanks for the help

1 Like

That was it, the store version doesn’t work.

1 Like