MPCNC almost ready in northern Italy

It has been almost a year since I started building the MP3DP. Now I have finished the mechanical assembly and started the wiring.
I used the SKR Pro v.1.2 card with 2209 driver.
Now I have some existential questions !!!
1 - I downloaded the Firmweare V13DP_SkrPro_2209-2.0.9.2 and I ask if it is the correct firmware for the MP3DP or if it is already the one for the new printer that Ryan is engineering.
2 . Where can I find the firmware for the TFT35 V3 E3? Can you pass me a link?
3. I wired the micro switches as NC, is that correct?
Thanks for your suggestions and have a nice day from Italy
Paolo

1. It is. The new printer is called the repeat, and it is the V1RDP firmware.
  2. For the printer, I would just use the oem firmware: https://github.com/bigtreetech/BIGTREETECH-TouchScreenFirmware.
  3. IIRC, it is correct. You can send M119 and see if they are triggered before trying to home them.

Thanks, I’ll try and report back
b.r.
Paolo

Progress made: verified with M119 the switches are triggered when pressed. Homing off all axes works perfectly. Thanks Jeffeb3.
I downlodad the oem firmware as suggested, but I can not flash it to the TFT35 V3 E3.
I inserted the Memory card to the screen directly. The card is seen as inserted when I power on the system, but nothing happen.
Some suggestion?
Thanks

What did you put on the sd card? It should be a config.ini, langiage.ini, the bin file (that matches your screen), and the TFT35 folder

Thanks for your help Jeffeb3.
I would never have done it alone.
The Firmware is now updated.
I think I will still need your suggestions in the near future.
Unfortunately, it won’t be easy for you to get rid of me, but tell me when I’m bothering you too much.
B.R.
Paolo

1 Like

No worries Paolo, I hang out here because I enjoy it. I am far from alone. Asking questions is why we are all here