MPCNC Anfänger sucht Hilfe / Beginner looking for help

Hallo,
Ich habe begonnen eine MPCNC zu bauen, bin noch beim drucken und bestellen der Teile.
Geplant ist aktuell eine mit 1000x750x100mm, es sollen überwiegend weiche bis mittelharte Holzsorten bearbeitet werden.

Für den Anfang will Ich einen Proxxon IBS/E verwenden, da Ich diesen schon habe.

Mit den mechanischen Teilen und Arbeiten habe Ich keine Probleme, nur die Elektrik wirft noch Fragen auf.

Ziel wäre eine Maschine mit Dual-Endstop, aber für den Anfang gerne auch ohne.

Jetzt zu den Fragen:

• Sind die Abmessungen zu ambitoniert? Noch sind die Rohre nicht bestellt.
  • Welches Board? Ich dachte an ein SKR 1.4 bzw. SKR 1.4 Turbo mit TFT35
  • Welche Treiber? Ich kenn mich da nicht aus, TMC2209 oder DRV8825, was sind die Unterschiede bzw. Vor- und Nachteile.
  • Welches Netzteil? Ein 24V bei einem SKR Board?
  • Welchen Kabelquerschnitt und wieviel Adrig mach Sinn zum Verlängern? 22AWG 20AWG?
  • Geschirmt / Ungeschirmt?

Ich denke wenn die Fragen oben geklärt sind kann Ich das mal Bestellen.

English

Hello,
I’ve started to build an MPCNC, I’m still printing and ordering the parts.
It is currently planned with 1000x750x100mm, mainly soft to medium-hard types of wood will be processed.

To start with, I want to use a Proxxon IBS / E because I already have one.

I have no problems with the mechanical parts and work, only the electrical system still raises questions.

The goal would be a machine with a dual end stop, but without for the beginning is fine.

Now to the questions:

• Are the dimensions too ambitious? The pipes have not yet been ordered.
  • Which board? I thought of a SKR 1.4 or SKR 1.4 Turbo with TFT35
  • What drivers? I am not familiar with these parts. TMC2209 or DRV8825, what are the differences or advantages and disadvantages.
  • Which power supply? A 24V with a SKR board?
  • Which cable cross-section and how many wires make sense to extend? 22AWG 20AWG?
  • Shielded / Unshielded?

I think if the questions are answered I can start ordering hte Parts.

Ich habe eben die Meldung im Primo Artikel gelesen. Kommen da nun neue Versionen der Trucks?

I just read the message in the Primo article. Are there new versions of the trucks coming?

“Current stage—Moved a little too fast a minor edit is needed to the trucks (current files are fine just a small tweak).”

The TMC drivers are quiet. (Great for a 3d printer) the setup is different than the drv8825(go to their site to get the formula and instructions for setup). I have a 3d printer running the tmc 2130 (a fancy 2209 with lower current rating). They weren’t hard to set up. From the research I’ve done on the 8825 it will handle more current than the tmc 2209. Both will need active cooling. The extra stepper noise is not a concern for me on a cnc machine. The reduced stepper noise is the main advantage of tmc drivers. There is a walkthrough for the drv8825 setup on the V1 website, so I went with 8825s. I have never used the 8825s before, but v1 seems to reccomend them. I am building my first CNC as well. Good luck with your build.

Hallo Alexander,
ich habe meine MPCNC auch so in etwa in deiner Größe, die Steuerung ist mit dem Arduino Mega und einem Ramps 1.4 Board, mit Dual-Endstop; im Moment arbeite ich an einer Steuerung mit dem Joystick, um die Frässpindel an den Werkstücknullpunkt zu fahren, über das Menü ist das ein wenig mühsam. Nähere Infos findest du in meinem Blog Hermann’ s Blog

@vicious1
What do you mean by minor edit? I am currently printing the parts, did not print the trucks so far.
Should i wait?

“Current stage—Moved a little too fast a minor edit is needed to the trucks (current files are fine just a small tweak).”

He’s said before that the difference is a slightly thicker mount, to make the M3 screws not bottom out on some steppers. An M3 washer would be enough to do the same thing. So if you’re anxious to go, I say go for it.

1 Like

N/m, he just released them.

1 Like

@jeffeb3

Is there a thread or so where i can view the changes?
Just wanna know ih i need to reprint the core.

from thingiverse:
8/16/20 - Error in the Core and Core Clamps fixed.

Ryan is putting some details in the bottom of the huge New Primo thread.