Mpcnc no movement

I think I am lost or missed something in configuration can you please provide me the links where I can strart from scratch

Iā€™m not sure what you mean by configuration. If you mean firmware, then see the firmware section of this page.

Is there a way to specify the working area on table in firmware or other places.

Yes, but you will need to compile a new version of the firmware. In configuration.h it is these two values:

// The size of the print bed
#define X_BED_SIZE 300
#define Y_BED_SIZE 300

See ā€œCompile your own (source)ā€ at the bottom of the link I provided.

1 Like

Hello Robert can you please guide me to set up the lowrider2 by video call through whattsup my mobile number is 0097339449110

Iā€™m sorry I cannot, and Iā€™m probably not the right person. I donā€™t use whattsup (and donā€™t want to add it to my life), I donā€™t have an SKR Pro board nor a TFT screen, I donā€™t have a LowRider, and I have very limited experience with Microsoft Code and PlatformIO. What I do on this forum is to read material to both build up conceptual knowledge to ā€œguessā€ solutions, and to post other-people-solved-it-that-way solutions.

I will continue to to watch out for your topic and will continue to contribute. When I have problems like your struggles, I take whatever Iā€™m working on to the simplest place I can get it to work. So if it were me, my first two steps would be:

• Hold the knob down on TFT to put your display in Marlin mode.
  • Verify that you have the latest V1 firmware installed.

Assuming those two steps go well, I would put the crown g-code file on an SD card and run it in the air. Copy and paste the g-code from here into a text editor and save it as a .gcode file. If these steps donā€™t go well, you are fortunate that the SKR Pro can have its firmware updated by simply throwing a file on an SD card and plugging it in (no compile needed).

One other point. Because of the way this forum operates, you will get better/more responses if you open a new topic for each issue you find. Tackle your issues one and a time, and post a new topic at each roadblock.

1 Like

Thanks alot dear Robert for all support to in this level and really appreciate.