New 24"x24"x4" build north of Columbus, Ohio

Well it is alive. Several years in the making. Started with the Burly and never finished it. It sat for almost a year and then the Primo came out.

Stainless steel tubing, PLA+, Torsion table on wheels so it can be moved around my small shop, ESP32 running GRBL, Pi4 for UGS.

Here is the current status of the project. I will update this post when I update my site with the latest work. At the time of this post, I did not have it moving around.

Current work going on is the electronics, cable chains, custom DIN rail mounting plates, and trying to figure out all of the software. Thanks for the views.

–BA

5 Likes

I love the pc case as an electric box!

1 Like

@banichow Ahhh!!! :scream: I just read your blog and I did the same thing. I thought the changes only affected the C & F parts so I didn’t check if there were new J parts as well. Luckily I have not printed the core yet but I have printed most of the rest. :sob: I guess I’ll see how the parts work out before reprinting. Rookie mistake!!! :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Here is a better picture. There is a lot more to do. I am a bit of a perfectionist and it is slow going.

6 Likes

Fancy! Hopefully mrrf happens next year. It’s close enough for a weekend trip for most of us in ohio.

MRRF is scheduled for March 2021. That is what the facebook group said. Not sure if COVID will be over by then. They are saying that the vaccine will not be around until April; so I have no idea if I even want to go.

–BA