New Jackpot Board versus SKR Pro w/TFT35

Greetings. I have not been on the Forum for a while. Things have been working well on my Primo build that is now a few years old. always appreciated the help I received no matter how dumb my question may have been.

I was impressed and excited to see Ryan develop and release the Jackpot board.

I use a SKR Pro with the TFT35 with the dual homing stops. I also added a few of my own commands and have become very comfortable. I use the old style screen versus the touch option and really don’t mind.

I realize this a vague question but is there a good reason to switch my system out if everything in my world is working fine?
Again tough question but will be happy with a “if it ain’t broke, leave it alone…” or “No there so many more things you will love…”

thanks
Craig

Nope. Unless you do a lot of laser work none of the changes are very different. Obviously I think it is a lot better but that is more of an all around sense not every specific thing.

2 Likes

Thanks Ryan so glad V1 is doing well and you could develop your own controller as well as everything else.

1 Like

Thanks! It is still fun, so I am still going to do it!

And we haven’t been too annoying this last year. At least only a bit. :stuck_out_tongue: