Pay for a Lowrider build?

Hi everyone!

Our company fabricates custom furniture in Las Vegas NV and are ready to upgrade from our Maslow CNC to a Lowrider.

We have a few big projects coming up for the holidays and we’d love to try to save time and buy a ready made Lowrider (set up and configuring the Maslow took forever). However, it doesn’t look like there are any fully, ready-made Lowriders currently available for sale and we are under a bit of a time crunch. So we would love to see if we could contract someone to build and program a Lowrider for us then ship it to us. We are looking for a plug and play solution and would love to buy the kit and pay someone to make this happen.

Any takers or perhaps can anyone point us in the direction of someone who can help us with this?

Thanks!

Given that you want it shipped to you I guess you plan on assembling it your self anyway?

You can buy all the parts in the v1 shop.
I’m sure @vicious1 could make sure you get everything you need. You’ll need the printed parts kit, flat parts, and lowrider2 cnc bundle. https://shop.v1engineering.com/collections/lowrider-parts it’s really a very simple build once you’ve got the parts.

You’ll also need electronics which can be purchased there too. The maslow uses linuxcnc, right? Were you planning on reusing that?

Finally you’ll need the required stainless steel tubes. The store I purchased mine from cut them to length for me so no fabrication required there either.

2 Likes

To add to that. The board comes pre-programmed and the only setup you need to do after assembly is getting it square to your table which is something you would be checking on a regular basis anyway.

Not sure what sort of things you need to do to the maslow but it sounds like more than these CNC’s, belts and fixed gears need no calibration.