Primo MPCNC with many extras for sale

I need to sell my Primo unfortunately. I was upgrading my current table to the Primo, when all of sudden I now have to move and can not take it with me. I’m really hoping to sell it all as a package. I got to the point I needed to buy the rails, when the move came up, so I never actually bought them. Its a complete setup ready to be assembled with 1" rails of your choosing.

Here is what the old table looked like.

Full Rambo board
Raspberry Pi/ 7" screen/ Rii keyboard
JTech 2.5W laser/controller/red glasses
Makita router
Dremel
Sharps
Mean Well 12V and 24V
14 - NEMA 17 stepper motors
All old and new (Primo) hardware

Plus much more!

I also have a Cyclone PCB factory I made with the old setup. Fully functional, just needs final tweeks for the auto level. It has its own power supply/ Raspberry Pi/ router.

1 Like

Hello
is this still available ? if so how much is it
thanks
mi8ke

It is still available, I would like to get $600 for the lot, but as I was saying I can’t take it with me and I would hate to see it go to waste. Just the Jtech 2.5W, power supplies, Rambo, and router is worth more then $700.

Hello
i am interested where are you located ?
thanks
mike

I’m in Lincoln, NE. I have it all in 4 packages ready to go.

Hello
dang i am in Ohio ,45309 . You have any ideal on the shipping cost
mike

Sorry, I was in Montana a little longer then I expected. Shipping is a little spendy, $120 to send it to 45309. I would really like to send this to a good home before november. I would be willing to split shipping with you.

Hello
i was just re reading everything and noticed that it is for 1 inch conduit ,di you have any trouble finding 1 inch ? i am also a little worried that hooking everything up may be a little beyond me i don’t have much experience in it ,would you be willing to help over e mail if i get stuck ? I am guessing that it would look something like your older design that you have pictures of ? i have about 500 dollars you interested in that amount ?
thanks
mike

FYI, 1" conduit is different than 1" tubing. The mpcnc uses either 3/4" conduit or 1" tubing, never 1" conduit.

Just want to save you the trouble.

thanks, so any 1 inch outside diameter tubing will work?

1 Like

1" tubing will fit. But things like CF tubing or aluminum won’t hold up against the bearings and stuff like 1" solid steel bar is way too heavy. Stainless steel or DOM in 1" works great. I can’t remember the thickness recommended. 0.049"? 0.065"? Those numbers sound familiar.

I am using 1" DOM steel tube, 0.065" wall thickness. Some people have found up to 0.125" wall thickness, but that’s much harder to find, and much more expensive. The 0.065" wall is plenty though, and the weight is about right.

Stainless steel tube is good for corrosion resistance, but if you’re keeping the machine in a reasonable environment, it shouldn’t be too big an issue.

1 Like

Hello?
i was just checking to see if this is still available ? I don’t see where you answered my last email
thanks
mike