Prototype product display

Working on a display box for my parents coffee. Going to make some tweaks but I think its a good start.

20 Likes

So, do they do green coffee for home roasters too?

Currently they only sell fully roasted, packaged products. They’ve got an online store, mongoosemountainfarm.com

Yeah, not for me… I subscribe to the 12/12/12 rule: roast within 12 months of dock arrival, grind within 12 days of roasting, brew within 12 minutes of grinding. Pre-roasted coffee pretty much precludes that middle one.

I definitely understand, but I will say if you order directly from them it’s roasted after an order is placed. Everything is grown, processed, roasted, and packaged there on the farm.

V2 backboard, getting closer. I think I just need to dial in engraving power and speeds.

2 Likes

Very nice! Have you attached the laser to the LowRider? How have you done it, did you follow any tutorial? What laser do you use?

I think I responded to another one of your posts asking about the laser, but yes I’ve got it attached to my lowrider. Unfortunately I don’t remember the guide I used to get it set up, but I do think more recent firmwares have the laser control enabled on specific board pins. I started with a cheaper laser but have found the NEJE A40640 to be completely worth it’s price and is still working strong a year or two into using it.

3 Likes