Well I could have made this using power tools but what’s the fun in that?!
I drew it out in Inkscape and then used estlcam to set up the cuts. I learned how to do cut backs in the corners of square holes and tried to do a tool change that didn’t quite work well. I’ll need to play with that some more.
I made it from left over 3/4” plywood and a couple bucks in hooks and rings from the hardware store.
I’ll probably make another one and I need to make the square holes a bit smaller for a tighter fit and the top of the vertical piece longer so I can sand it down flat but other than that, I think it worked pretty well. It’s a fun game to play too!
Anyway, here are a few pics.
Some earlier cuts.
All done! It took two hours or so b/c I’ve got it on pretty slow settings as I’m still learning how to use it.
Dry fit is a bit loose but it’ll work.
All done and ready to play!
Here’s the SVG if anyone wants to make one…