SKR 1.2 and "No Printer Attached"

Hi, I’ve come back to finishing my LR2 now that the weather is warmer. I want to have it wired for dual end stops, right now it’s not wired at all. I’m using the default firmware from the store, I haven’t modified anything. Both EXP1 and EXP2 are connected properly as shown here lcd-touch-Labels-scaled-1.jpg (2560×2037) (v1engineering.com). The serial port is connected and oriented properly as shown in that picture as well (single pin closest to the ribbon connectors, +5v furthest from that pin). UART is set to 250000. I’m powering the system from the power brick, not the USB port. I’ve gone through the other posts here about the issue with no luck.

Also, when connecting to USB, Windows reports ‘Device Descriptor Request Failed’.

I’m not sure about the windows error, but the Skr Pro doesn’t come flashed from Ryan. It is easy to flash though:

https://docs.v1engineering.com/electronics/skrpro/#firmware

Are you sure? It boots with a V1 Engineering logo.

Updating the firmware seems to have done it!

Hi Nycedwardd and Jeffeb3!

So Nycedwardd I am having the same issue with my current build. I have tried updating using the firmware listed above. But it sounds like you did not have any issues when flashing your board? Which version of the firmware did you load?

Kindly,
-T