SKR Pro v1.2 no usb, no printer attached error

I found the post where I documented what I did. I did this in Linux, not windows, but here is what I did:

Yes, there are a lot of fake ST-link units out thereā€¦ I ordered one and ended up with something that is basically just a usb-ttl adapter ( like you have), a genuine st-link has swclk, swdio, swim, rst, gnd, 3v3 and 5v0. Iā€™m sure most of the Chinese sellers donā€™t understand there is a difference!

Great news, it appears to have worked. I flashed the bootloader and then was able to see the card via usb and once I flashed the marlin firmware the TFT was able to see the printer as well. Now I have to rewire up the stepper motors and the endstops as I had taken everything apart to try to figure it all out. Thanks Mike and Jeffeb3 for all the help. Hopefully all will go smoother from here on out.

2 Likes

That is great news. I wonder how it got messed up in the first place. But I am happy it is cruising now.

Did you use the uart, it wait for the stlink?

I got the st-Link and it all worked like a charm, 'cept had to bum my sonā€™s windows computer to get it to link up. Mac running windows in parallel didnā€™t cut it.

1 Like

Ugh. So sorry about the wrong item. Iā€™m also having the same issue now with my replacement board that says no printer attached. Will follow above.