It’s been a fun journey over 4 years long, but I have a new CNC on the way to support production levels so I’m looking to sell my MPCNC.
- Printed parts in PLA/PETG. Center assembly is printed in PLA for maximum stiffness, other components are a mix of PLA and PETG.
- Hardware (fasteners, bearings, Z-axis leadscrew) *no EMT conduit will be shipped due to prohibitive shippings costs
- Electronics, including RAMPS 1.4/Arduino MEGA clone board flashed with GRBL-MEGA, 5 NEMA 17 stepper motors (76 oz-in, I believe). Two limit switches for X and Y homing. 12V PSU. LCD screen if you want to use it with Marlin. Z-touch probe.
- Wiring and belts are currently configured for about 24"x24" cut area. I believe there's enough wire tucked away to expand a few extra inches.
- DeWalt 660 Router with Harbor Freight Router Speed Controller. Will include a few single flute upcut bits.
- X, Y, and Z cable chains
If local pickup is desired, I will include the enclosure and the table as well for an additional $75, $375 total.