Trouble in lowrider controls

No. Not for platform io.

I really don’t know how to do it. Can you take some time to guide me in detail?

https://docs.v1engineering.com/learn/platformio/

2 Likes

do i just follow the instructions? thank you very much

Yes.

Thank you so much

I followed the instructions but still can’t. it still is. Maybe I have to delete all the code loaded into arduino but I don’t know how to remove the old loaded code

maybe I have to re-buy arduino and re-load the code. because I don’t know how to delete old code

Don’t worry about arduino. You want to make sure you are opening the new folder and not the old folder on your computer.

The board doesn’t have a filesystem though, when you flash it, it will delete what is on there.

I’m having trouble figuring out what exact step you’re having trouble with. Whenever you ask for help, it is useful to describe 1. What steps you took 2. What you expected to happen 3. What you observed.

In the case of a platformio error, you need to scroll the terminal all the way to the top and look at the very first error. They are often very hard to read, and I can help. But if you just unzip the code I linked, open it in platformio and try to compile it, it should work. The scripts won’t upload the .zip unless it passes the same test on the server.

I deleted all the old folders to avoid confusion when I choose. I also just unpacked the code you linked and opened it in platfromio it reported successfully and I uploaded it to arduino but it still got the same error. I have installed the hardware. I have also finished connecting the wire. it worked fine when I checked with each axis. But when I run all 3 axes, any 2 axes when I control the first will work very well. When I drive the other shaft, the stepper motor goes out loud and doesn’t run. I would love to send a video for you to understand my problem but on this website it is not possible

New users are limited in what they can do on these forums to cut down on bots and other spam-like abuses. If you browse some other topics, reply, and like a few posts you’ll “earn” the ability to post videos or links to videos.

I still don’t know what this error is. Are you sure it was uploaded successfully? I guess it compiled ok?

I understood Tom Traband’s answer. I will video my problem and send it to you. Meanwhile, still looking forward to receiving your help

To get guided through using the site effectively, play with DicoBot

discobot

discobot

Hi, I’m not a real person. I’m a bot that can teach you about this site. To interact with me, send me a message or mention @discobot anywhere.

1 Like

I have recorded the problem I had. I hope it was of help to you to find the problem.
I am looking forward to the results from you

It won’t let me olay the video. It says I need to request access.

sorry. I edited it
drive.google.com/file/d/1DNt-028d64ORLHAW2dAacq6_Zg5CukV1/view?usp=sharing

Ok. That looked like it uploaded fine. I saw you try X, Y, and Z sounded like it was trying, but skipping steps. Have you tried X, Y, Z, X? I am curious if all the axis are broken when all of the axis are enabled.

Adam suggested the power supply in his first post. What kind of psu do you have?

You are right then all axes are broken. I use psu 12V 6A

Hmmm. That should be good enough. Have you adjusted the driver current?