Trouble printing trucks for MPCNC Primo

Has anyone else had trouble printing the trucks for the Primo? I’ve tried twice now and at the same time I’m both prints it gets to a point where it starts ghost printing, then continues.

That looks like it might be a slicer issue.

That’s what I was thinking. Strange how I can print all of the other MPCNC parts perfectly fun except this one though. I’ll try on a different slicer. Thanks!

Exactly the same place? Or just really close? I had an extruder come unplugged at a really high z height. Maybe the plug just wiggles a little loose or a partially failed wire flexes on you right there? Filament get stuck? I had a bunch of crud on my hot end fan once, and it took about an hour for the heat creep to take over and cause a clog.
Or are the other prints ok to a taller height?

I had a similar issue the other day with a print.

I simply moved the part to a different spot on the build platform and resliced.

Oddly enough, the resliced printed perfectly.

Exact same place. It prints fine up to that point, ghost prints, then continues printing fine

I will try moving it. Thanks

thanks for replying. I don’t think it’s a mechanical issue with the printer but more of a slicer issue

Bonjour j’imprime aussi la primo. j’ai eu aussi le meme probleme avec les camion (truck-f-primo-v1). Pour réussir à les imprimer avec CURA je leur ai fais faire un 180° sur eux même pour avoir la fixation moteur côté droit de mon imprimante (ender 3).

try deleting that file and redownloading it. maybe corrupted file so start fresh and reslice perhaps