What is the Diamond symbol on LCD screen?

We flashed the dual endstop 509 firmware on our Burly and love it! We were wondering what the diamond symbol represents on the LCD screen? I think the other symbol represents a fan though we don’t have one attached.

Google Photos

I don’t know how to attach a photo here.

It simply means your control support chip hasn’t activated properly. Please remove any metal or foil from around your head, and stand still within line-of-sight of high-power lines, and we’ll correct that situation post-haste…

Ryan! Jeffe! This is getting to be a problem! How are we supposed to implement the NWO if these chips keep turning up non-operational? Sheesh… We should go back to the goats…

2 Likes

I honestly have no idea. It might be related to laser? IDK.

It looks like the symbol is in cutter.h as status_cutter_bmp and looks like laser related indeed.

It’s a quest marker, and currently it’s pointing towards @Work4crown I wonder what RPG this is??

As long as it isn’t UnReal World, those Finns are cruel… [For a point of reference, I looked into it at the same time I picked up Dwarf Fortress, and I stuck with DF because it was easier, or at least more fun when I died]

Thanks for all the responses. Looks like it is a laser icon like you said.

Google Photos

2 Likes