What's next

Got everything working what’s next, I need a list of stuff to check to make sure everything is working. And how to use the probe. ryan that would be a great youtube video for you to make. cnc checks My motors all work, endstops stop the motor, I just need the procedure of the probe, and how to carve and enter the gcode. and also

Your next step should be using a pen and drawing a crown. Use the prepared g-code file here. You need to decide how you will send the g-code to Marlin. You can use a tool like Repetier-Host to send the file via USB, or you can use an SD card if you have a display with an SD card slot.

After you successfully created a crown, you will need to figure out your preferred software pipeline for your specific work. A high percentage of MPCNC users use EstlCAM for creating g-code files from paths. If you go the EstlCAM route, I would suggest recreating the crown g-code file from the SVG provided at the link.

Once you can recreate a crown with EstlCAM or similar tool, then I suggest you experiment with carving things in foam. Ryan provides some basic cutting settings on this page.