Wheel Spacers

I have a 2 part question:

1. Any specs on the wheel spacer length? My built up bearing + spacer + bearing is quite a bit wider than my wheel, I understand it's by design but wanted to check it's not too much in this case. I worry about one bearing not seating far enough in the wheel. I can trim the spacers down if needed. See attached picture
  2. Do I press fit one bearing until fully seated or do I try and press both bearings inside the wheel to even depths?

10mm is what I use. I thought they were standard as they fit my skateboard and rollerblade wheels.

What you have will work if your bolts are long enough.

1 Like

Do I press fit one bearing until fully seated or do I try and press both bearings inside the wheel to even depths?

I would guess seat one, then get then next in as far as possible.

1 Like

So the spacers I have measure out to 14mm, these are the ones from Amazon linked on the parts list.

I have updated it, apologies but amazon changes the landing page if the previous link expires, and also each country gets different results. I can’t think of or find a better system though if you do not want to buy from me.

No worries. For the record I do have a big order planned for your store.

There is another website in VERY much the same DIY spirit as yours, theelectricbrewery.com, where many of his Amazon and eBay links point to searches rather than specific items. That maybe an approach that would work for some things here too.