Will this stepper motor work?

I am currently sourcing all of part to build a MPCNC in Australia and need some advise on Stepper motors.
Would these one from aliexpress work?

Nema17 48mm 42 Stepper motor 4-lead 17 step 80 oz-in 1.7A 0.55N 2 PHASE for 3D print driver CNC XYZ 17HS3401

Should be ok. It needs to be 200 steps per revolution or 1.8 degrees. Doc says 17 step, I’m sure that’s a doc error.

Derek I have attached a photo of some more specs which state 1.8 degrees.
The image in the previous post also shows 6 wires but it is a 4 wire stepper.

Hi, and welcome by the way. Specs for this look OK. 4 wire is what you need but if you get a 6 wire version, just use black, green, red, blue as AABB and ignore the other two wires.

The key is the torque and current rating. The drivers we used usually top out around 2 or 2.5A, and you don’t want to run at the limits of your drivers. Almost all NEMA17 motors have a low enough current rating, and the ones you show have plenty of torque. IIRC, you need 45oz-in at bare minimum. The ones Ryan sells are somewhere in the 60-70oz-in.

The step angle is less important, as it’s easily managed with the steps/mm setting. And it’s also simple to wire up 6 wire steppers as 4 wire steppers.

Thanks for warm welcome, I am a long time stalker first time poster.

I have found these steppers on eBay which are located in Australia and include free postage. I believe that they should also be suitable.

Yes, those will work. Little down on torque compared to the Ali Express ones but they should be OK.

Thanks for the help. I will purchase the ones from Ebay.

No problem, hope the build goes well.