Wont turn on lowrider cnc

my lowrider cnc wont turn on after 3 day of use
the screen went bleu but wont turn on there no lose wires or nothing
the screen only turns on the indicator led dosent not turn on

Does it work without the lcd, by connecting to a computer through usb? Did you leave it plugged in overnight? Perhaps there was a power surge. I always unplug mine. Really not much to go on.

In general, what are your skills to fix it if something is wrong, and what steps can you take to isolate it to one area.

If you can’t fix it, replace it. To isolate the problem usually involves having extra parts to swap in, or break it down to the most simple configuration, then add in.

Cheers!

1 Like

What controller do you have?

I have it surge protected, ive not try unpluggin the lcd
I Will try it and see,

Archim v1

Any chance someone pressed the erase button on the board?

These boards are well protected against many things. Sounds like it has gotten erased, but if it works over USB than it is a LCD issue. More likely an LCD issue than a Archim issue.

HI Ryan yes ive try
Erase and restar ive conected to my pc and dosent show UP and when i turn it one le Led on the board doesnt turn on only the lcd

Once you press erase you have to re-flash it. That should have no effect of the COM port showing up. At that point the LCD will do nothing until you reflash it.

Ive un plug everything but
The lcd an it conected to the power source but
I dont know why the Led on the board wont turn on

And it got stuck on this

Ive try but i think i lost the com port doesnt show on the pc and the Led wont light UP and ive try Erase bottom
And flashing it but got stuck on this

Can you show more of the errors, and scroll up and show the first few.

Oddly that is not showing not connected…yet, it is still working but also you should not be seeing any errors.

Are all three of your fuses still good, remove them and test?

All fuses good

You can drag the error section open further so we can see more lines. I do not recognize the errors you are showing at all. Are you using my firmware, which one exactly?

Yes ive dowloaded it from github link on your website

ñ