Lowrider bundles

Hello,
Does anybody know if and when the lowrider bundle will be available again?

Cheers

1 Like

@vicious1 will probably pop in later and let you know.

Also, keep a weather eye on https://www.v1engineering.com/contact/ as he will usually have inventory-related notes posted there. Nothing specific about Low Rider bundles right now…

Contact page and the email notifications in the shop are best.
I just got the email and tracking so I updated the contact page already, due 5/5, fingers crossed.

1 Like

Great question, one I was going to ask myself so i will just lurk and hopefully get the information thru this thread without cluttering it up with a repeat. Hope you don’t mind. I signed up for the email alerts and hope to be able to get an order in on the next batch, This lock down has affected everyone it seems. Best of luck.

1 Like

Hey Ryan. I hope you’re doing well. Sorry to beat a dead horse but I wanted to see if you had any update on the Lowrider Kit? The contact page still says 5/5. I suspect they’ll be up any day now, but wanted to see if you had an update. I got that stimulus money I want to give you :+1:

3 Likes

Sorry…the box that showed up was not the LR parts box. I do not have a date for that yet. They shipped out of order for some reason.

1 Like

Gotcha. Thanks for letting me know. I’ll look for the restock email when it shows up.

1 Like

Thank you @vicious1 for keeping us updated. I know I’m itching something bad over here to start getting my fingers on parts, but I appreciate how difficult it must be keeping things moving between suppliers and customers with everything that is going on!

2 Likes

I guess I missed the window on those bundles that came in last night, eh? Should have camped at the computer at home instead of having a family campfire! :joy:

C’est la vie!

3 Likes

There will be more family first

3 Likes

Yeah that was a massive rush of orders…The next batch should be here soon and it will be a lot less of a rush I am sure.

3 Likes