I’ve posted here before, back when I was 3D printing. Took a bit of a hiatus from the project due to personal circumstances, but after months of staring at the parts all ready to go, I decided to finally start on the project now I’m able.
I spent all of last night squaring, checking and double checking everything.
It is such a satisfaction when everything lines up perfect. Laying the rails in and feeling absolutely no resistance when moving them was SO good haha!
I then made a start on the trucks earlier, and realised I’d ordered the pulleys, but not the idlers
So, had to call it there for now until they arrive, but I’m pretty happy with it all so far!
N.B It’s on this type of frame as it can’t live in one place all the time. Hence why I’ve spent A LOT of time making sure it’s square as I’m aware moving it will make it less square over time. But, I’ve no choice. Gotta make the best of the situation!
And the base has cosmetic marks from storage. I’ll repaint it at some point