Steppers moving at different rates

Not right now. I think the next step is for me to dig into the M502 and see if it should be setting the microstepping better, or where it is coming from. And then maybe submit a ticket to Marlin.

ok, thanks for your help and work on this.

When I home Z it doesn’t stop when triggered. I tested it with a m119 and it shows open when open and triggered when triggered.

Good day all
Is there a way to fix this in the frame ware?

Every time a close and reopen my board I have the same issue.
Retype type
M350 S16
M92 X100 Y100 Z400
M500
with my PC and it fixes all my issues until I close and re-open my board…

I use frame ware V 507 2.0.7.1 for Archim1_Dual

Can someone help me?!?
TKS

You could try an M504 - Validate eeprom contents. Sometimes, especially when firmware updates may change how values are stored there, the eeprom gets confused.

You could also

1. M503 - report settings, save the results to a file by copy/pasting the text
  2. M502 - factory reset
  3. Put setting back in place with appropriate commands
  4. M500 - save settings
  5. M501 - restore settings
  6. M503 - report settings (make sure they saved correctly)
1 Like

And it just occurred to me - make sure that the eeprom is actually enabled. Configuring Marlin | Marlin Firmware has details. If the eeprom isn’t (or can’t be) enabled, you could always add your
M350 S16
M92 X100 Y100 Z400
commands to your machine or job gcode startup section to ensure they run for every job.

Tks Tom I updated my farmwear
Change
//#define DESABLE_M503
to
//#define ENABLE_M503
Flash my board but I have the same issue :frowning:
I think I am doomed to always use my PC connected to my MPCNC.

That wouldn’t change it. The // tells the compiler to ignore the rest of the line. To disable M503, you would change it to:

#define DISABLE_M503

Is this firmware from MarlinBuilder releases?

1 Like

Yes
V 507 2.0.7.1 for Archim1_Dual

Hmmm. I am not sure what is going on with the archim stuff. You could try v513 2.0.9.2. Maybe they fixed this in Marlin.

1 Like

Bhaaaa no worry I just created a .gcode so I just have to run that code when starting my mpcnc.
Manny tks to all the support!

1 Like